From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I dumb?
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 01:15:40
3 W
4
5 On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 07:50:39PM -0500, AJ Spagnoletti wrote:
6 > I have recently become busy with a couple of things and dont have time
7 > to sift through all the emails from the mailing list so I decided that
8 > i want to unsubscribe... On Aug 2nd I sent an email to
9 > gentoo-user-unsubscribe@g.o.... 2 days later I was still
10 > recieving emails. I tried to send another email on Aug 4th but for
11 > some reason Im still on the list recieving emails. Any ideas on why I
12 > havent been unsubscribed from the list? Its not a big deal Im just
13 > curious if im doing something wrong. I checked the website on what to
14 > do to unsubscribe.
15 >
16 > A.J.
17 >
18 > --
19 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
22 "I'm not going to get this right, but let's pretend it goes like this."
23 ~DeathMech, S. Sondhi. P-town PHY 205
24 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 5 days, 8:29
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list