From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pdf thumbnailer
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 00:31:01
1 On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Liviu Andronic <landronimirc@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Guys,
3 > Does anyone know a .pdf thumbnailer? I work in R, and I save my graphs
4 > in PDF format (quality, compatibility, etc.). However one culprit is
5 > that it is cumbersome to navigate .pdf files; it ain't similar to
6 > opening all images in an image viewer (say, mirage), and switching
7 > from one image to another. To work around, I'm currently using Thunar
8 > in Icon view with max zoom-in, but I'd still prefer a less hack-ish
9 > solution.
10 > If you know of any, please post it here. Best,
11 > Liviu
12
13 You can use "convert" from imagemagick to resize to thumbnail size and
14 save as a different file format.