From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] building a binary distribution
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:50:27
1 On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 07:44:31 +0000, Sathish Vasudevaiah wrote:
2
3 > Thanks, I went through the references..
4 > The distcc-crossdev approach seems to assume that
5 > all of the upgrade actions start from the slow machine
6 > but get executed on the fast system. And there is no
7 > saving of the intermediate results (binary packages)
8
9 Add "buildpkg" to FEATURES in make.conf.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 I am Tommy Cooper of the Borg, You will be assimilated - Just like that