From: Chris Cox <yeahsowhat@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo Badges
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 13:46:38
1 On Wednesday 03 August 2005 06:20 pm, Ryan Viljoen wrote:
2 > [quote]
3 > Let the world know that you run on Gentoo Linux.
4 >
5 > Put a Powered by Gentoo image on your Gentoo powered web sites or use
6 > a Gentoo Badge on your web page, blog, forum signature or elsewhere
7 > and link back to http://www.gentoo.org - help us spread the word! Tell
8 > others how happy you are with Gentoo Linux.
9 > [/quote]
10 >
11 > http://www.gentoo.org/main/en/graphics.xml
14 Are you nuts? There are already floods of n00bs trying out Gentoo that
15 haven't ever even used Linux.
16
17 If we all did what you suggest we'd have even more showing up, logging on the
18 irc using superuser root and asking stupid questions thats covered in the
19 install guide.
22 Chris
23 Linux 2.6.12-gentoo-r6 i686 AMD Athlon(tm) XP
24 08:39:18 up 1 day, 13:46, 6 users, load average: 0.25, 0.16, 0.18
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list