From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: sshfs - cannot unmount as normal user
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 23:37:04
1 On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 23:05:36 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > > It appears to be the kernel module AFACT. I tried every version of
4 > > fuse going back to 2.8.6, all with the same problem. Then I tried it
5 > > on a box still running a 3.9.6 kernel and it worked as it should.
6 >
7 > This can't be it. I didn't update the kernel. But I booted an older
8 > kernel anyway to test (3.5.2) and the problem was still there.
9
10 3.5.2 isn't that much older, when did this stop working for you? I
11 haven't used sshfs in a while, I've no idea when it broke here. BTW that
12 should read 3.0.6 for the older kernel I tried it on.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Help a man when he is in trouble and he will remember you when he is in
19 trouble again