From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 11:04:54
1 On Sunday 04 July 2010 05:21:33 Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2010-07-03, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > The computer gods allow me two cock-ups a day. I'm already way over
4 > > limit and using up half of next week's quota in advance....
5 > >
6 > > That's what happens when you try to work, answer list mail and watch
7 > > the World Cup in your back yard all at the same time!
8 >
9 > Holy crap! They're playing world cup games in your back yard? The
10 > vuvuzelas must be driving you to distraction...
11
12 Oi, you! That's the national musical instrument you're talking about!
13
14 :-)
15
16 You get used to it though, like traffic noise.
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com