From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: xfreerdp clipboard not working
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 18:32:37
1 On 2015-03-26, Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Grant Edwards
3 ><grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> On 2015-03-26, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> I'm going to unamsk xfreerdp 1.2.0 and see if it works any better.
7 >>
8 >> 1.2.0 is unusable.
9 >
10 > Personally, I maintain and use the live ebuild (freerdp-9999.1) more
11 > than the others. I use it on an almost daily basis. It might be worth
12 > giving that a shot. If it works better for you, I can create a new
13 > snapshot to add to ~arch.
14
15 Thanks for suggesting the git ebuild (I hadn't noticed one was
16 available). It looks like it's working well. Clipboard features work
17 consistently, and I see none of the lockup or network traffic problems
18 I saw with 1.2.0.
21 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! Hand me a pair of
22 at leather pants and a CASIO
23 gmail.com keyboard -- I'm living
24 for today!