From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Linux viruses
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:39:28
1 Davide De Prisco wrote:
2 >
3 > If you use a open source system probably you want that the community
4 > help you with your security problems and you can help the community
5 > with bug finder. Linux is not perfect but it's the best system that
6 > the community can write. The community want you.
9 I do that already. I generally ask here first but if I find a bug, I
10 report it. Sometimes finding the person to report it to can be
11 interesting but I help where I can. I been using Linux for over a
12 decade now.
13
14 I'm not much but I do what I can. ;-)
15
16 Dale
17
21 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!