From: Paypal Security <security@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Login and verify your account!
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 10:54:53
3 paypal

PayPal Security Measures!

We are

22
23 contacting you to remind you that: on 3 December 2005 our Account
24
25 Review Team identified
26
27 some unusual activity in your account, one or more attempts to log in to your
28
29 PayPal account from a foreign IP address.

IP Address

Time

Country

80.53.1.130

December

72
73 2,
74
75 2005 15:05:08 PDT

Poland

80.53.255.174

December

100
101 2,
102
103 2005 15:07:58 PDT

Poland

141.85.99.169

December

130
131 3,
132
133 2005 15:13:09 PDT

Romania

141.85.99.169

December

158
159 3,
160
161 2005 21:28:08 PDT

Romania

195.61.146.130

December 3,

186
187 2005 21:33:43 PDT

Romania

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and to ensure that your account

206
207 has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access
208
209 will remain limited until this issue has been resolved. To secure your account
210
211 and quickly restore full access, we may require some additional information
212
213 from you.

219 securely confirm your PayPal information please go directly to https://www.paypal.com/
220
221 log in to your PayPal account and perform the steps necessary to restore your
222
223 account access as soon as possible or click bellow:

239 To continue
240
241 your verification procedure click
242
243 here

Thank you for using

260
261 PayPal!
262
263 The PayPal Team

269 Please
270
271 do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be answered.
272
273 For assistance,
274
275 log in to your PayPal account and choose the "Help" link in the footer
276
277 of any page.
283 To receive email notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
284
285 preferences here.

305 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list