From: gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unwelcomed non-native language support
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 11:08:06
1 2015-05-30 13:02 GMT+03:00 <rhannek@×××.de>:
2 > On 30/05/15 11:36, gevisz wrote:
3 >>
4 >> P.S. As I have already described it earlier, this issue with the Firefox
5 >> menu is only related to the menu I get while right-clicking on
6 >> a youtube video in Firefox. (All the other menus is in English,
7 >> as desired.)
10 > Have you checked the language settings at the bottom of the site?
11
12 I do not know how to do that.
13
14 > The menu you get is from the site and not from firefox.
15
16 Yes, but according to the link, provided by Marc, it contains
17 gettext instruction for its translation according to the locale
18 set on the local computer.
19
20 I get this issue for all youtube videos, either on youtube or
21 embedded into the html code on other web-sites: right-clicking
22 the video brings the menu in a non-English language. (One of its
23 entries in English is "Get embedded code".)
24
25 Moreover, if the menu "is from the site and not from firefox",
26 why I get it in English from the other instance of the Firefox
27 run in the same environment?