From: Davide Carnovale <francesco.davide.carnovale@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] very poor video quality with xorg-server and ati video card
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 22:25:14
1 Volker, my card should not be supported by the ati-drivers package as it's
2 too old. actually i tried emerging them and the xserver just hang on boot.
3 are you sure that is the right way to go? can you link me the instructions i
4 should follow please?
5
6 Mark, i'm giving you're config a spin now, merging it with my autogenerated
7 one (for monitor etc...) thanks a lot! will let you know if it works
8
9 D
10
11 2010/12/27 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
12
13 > On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Davide Carnovale