From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Backdown from firefox 3 (not enough integration yet)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:15:37
1 On Monday 14 July 2008, Harry Putnam wrote:
2 > What is my best option to back down to the last 2.X of firefox? It
3 > appears version 3 does not have compatibility with several addons
4 > that I like to use (sitebar being the main one).
5 >
6 > Is it best done in .../package.provided or some other way?
7
8 It's not slotted so you can have only one:
11 echo '>=www-client/mozilla-firefox-3.0' >> /etc/portage/package.mask
12 emerge mozilla-firefox
13
14 Remove the entry from package.mask when you feel firefox-3.0 is good
15 enough for your needs
19 Alan McKinnon
20 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
23 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list