From: alain.didierjean@××××.fr
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kdm & french keyboard
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 15:23:48
1 Selon Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>:
2
3 > On Wed, 07 Jul 2010 16:56:17 +0200, alain.didierjean@××××.fr wrote:
4 >
5 > > I log in thru kdm. As I'm french, I have an azerty keyboard. By
6 > > default, kdm use a qwerty keymap. That's a problem when it comes to
7 > > entering passwords. How do I get kdm launched with an azerty keymap ?
8 > > (nothing relevant found in kdmrc).
9 >
10 > Set in in xorg.conf. there's a thread on the forums that deals with this
11 > using HAL fdi files, but those are not deprecated for Xorg.
12 >
13 > http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-808934-start-0.html
14
15 Fast & reliable as ever. Thanks. Followed the link and fixed 10-x11-input.fdi as
16 iI don't have a xorg.conf anymore.A matter of seconds... Thanks,
19 ~adj~