From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:17:25
1 On 06/06/2011 11:07 AM, James wrote:
2 >
3 > Using seamonkey as the browser, you can just set your middle mouse
4 > button or wheel to roll up and down the size of the font for anything
5 > you see. Very convenient for folks that constantly need to adjust fonts sizes.
6 > I never tried to set this up for T-bird, so I'm not sure if that approach
7 > works with T-bird or for your gerontology crowd.
8
9 Doesn't work. Works in Namoroka (x86_64 under KDE) using
10 Ctrl-middle-roll but just scrolls things in Lanikai; no font change there.