From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] problem libxml2 icu flag, chromium and wine
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 11:41:04
1 Jacques Montier wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > Recent Chromium upgrade needs icu flag for libxml2, but Wine doesn't
5 > compile with that flag set.
6 > So i compiled libxml2 with icu flag, and compiled Chromium.
7 > then i re-compiled libxml2 without icu flag, then compiled Wine.
8 > Well, i really don't like that.
9 > Anything else to do ?
10 >
11 > Thank you for your advice,
12 >
13 > Cheers,
14 >
15 > --
16 > Jacques
20 This sounds like a use for package.use to me. Put the one that effects
21 the most packages in make.conf and dis/enable the others in package.use.
22
23 That sounds weird. I don't think I have ran into that before.
24
25 Dale
26