From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] XMMS: Bye, Bye Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2006 10:33:00
1 On Fri, 01 Dec 2006 08:37:46 +0200, Daniel Iliev wrote:
2
3 > Can someone explain me what is going on? Gentoo drops XMMS and here I
4 > remained with the impression the reason is because XMMS is not under
5 > development anymore. On the other side I see the site of XMMS [1] has
6 > recent news including the one from the subject of this e-mail.
7
8 While there is recent news on the XMMS site, none of it is about
9 releases. The last mention of a release in their news section was on
10 Feb 23, 2004.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "Bother," said Pooh, as he drained the vodka bottle dry.