From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] composing fancy html in kmail
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:56:38
1 I want to send an email with both embedded thumbnail images and external
2 hyperlinks. My email client is kmail.
3
4 What I want to do is certainly impossible with the kmail editor, however kmail
5 gives you the option of using an external editor. Is there any way I can do
6 what I want and get the result, complete with embedded images and hyperlinks,
7 back into kmail for sending?
8
9 If not, is there another email client which will allow me to do what I want -
10 ideally one that will allow me to work in a joined up way like you can with
11 kontact, evolution, m-ess outlook etc?
12
13 many thanks
14 Robert
15 --
16 Robert Persson
17
18 Conspiracy Bears:
19 Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list