From: Robert Persson <ireneshusband@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] composing fancy html in kmail
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 00:56:38
I want to send an email with both embedded thumbnail images and external
hyperlinks. My email client is kmail.

What I want to do is certainly impossible with the kmail editor, however kmail
gives you the option of using an external editor. Is there any way I can do
what I want and get the result, complete with embedded images and hyperlinks,
back into kmail for sending?

If not, is there another email client which will allow me to do what I want -
ideally one that will allow me to work in a joined up way like you can with
kontact, evolution, m-ess outlook etc?

many thanks
Robert
--
Robert Persson

Conspiracy Bears:
Once upon a time there were lots of conspiracy bears...