From: "Spackman
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pam issues with crontab and xscreensaver
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 14:40:00
1 On 2019/04/26 at 10:14am, Spackman, Chris wrote:
2
3 > But, xscreensaver cannot recognize my password. It just says incorrect
4 > (or permission denied?) and will not unlock. I had to switch to vt1,
5 > log in, and kill xscreensaver.
6 >
7 > Similar with "crontab -e" (as a regular user). It tells me I do not have
8 > permission:
9 >
10 > "You (chris) are not allowed to access to (crontab) because of pam
11 > configuration."
12
13 Nevermind. Not sure what changed, but a re-emerge of pam fixed both
14 issues. Very weird.
15
16 Thanks.
19 Chris Spackman chris@××××××××××.com
20
21 ESL Coordinator The Graham Family of Schools
22 ESL Instructor Columbus State Community College
23 MA TESOL Adjunct Ohio Dominican University