From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] pam-login and shadow-4.0.15-r2
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:39:52
1 On Wednesday 19 July 2006 18:07, Kris Kerwin wrote:
2
3 > Is there a virtual out there that I can use to take out one of these
4 > packages and replace with another package in the same virtual? Or,
5 > are there any other steps that need to be taken?
6
7 Search this ML on GMANE - around 3-4 weeks ago there were about a dozen
8 threads on this topic. It should be similarly easy to find threads on the
9 Gentoo Forums and I vaguely recall it being covered on the GWN.
10
11 If you fail to find what you're after post back and I'll have a look when I
12 get a minute.
13 --
14 Regards,
15 Mick