From: "Thomas Rösner" <Thomas.Roesner@××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Spamassassin 3.1.8: sa-update
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:53:23
1 Dan Farrell schrieb:
2 > On Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:35:27 +0000
3 > "Steve [Gentoo]" <gentoo_steve@×××××××.uk> wrote:
6 >> I've used portage to upgrade from Spamassassin 3.1.4 to 3.1.8, and
7 >> I'm surprised to find that sa-update now doesn't work for me.
8 >>
9 >> [snip]
10 >> Is there some "obvious" bit of configuration I'm overlooking?
13 perl-cleaner?
16 > I don't use sa-update myself but spamassassin-ruledujour _may_ have
17 > replaced it's functionality. ruledujour sets up new spam matchings to
18 > keep up with the spammers -- I'm guessing it's someting like sa-update.
21 It's not. sa-update can update all kinds of rulesets (I use it for sa's
22 internal rules and SARE), ruledujour is just another rule set.
23
24 Regards,
25 Thomas
26 --