From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] re: mouse pointer not consistent [net-misc/rdesktop-1.7.1]
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 02:08:28
1 On 26/10/13 03:49, Alexander Kapshuk wrote:
2 > When running [net-misc/rdesktop-1.7.1], I've noticed that the mouse
3 > pointer is sometimes shaped like a capital letter 'I', like when a mouse
4 > pointer is over a string of characters. Sorry, not sure what the proper
5 > name for the character is. While at other times, it is a proper mouse
6 > pointer, shaped like an arrow.
7 >
8 > Is it possible to have the proper mouse pointer displayed at all times?
9 >
10 > Thanks.
14 Isnt that a "feature" - its telling you that the area below the pointer
15 is for text entry.
16
17 BillK