From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I disable some apache modules?
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 13:47:27
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 15:18 on Saturday 21 May 2011, Jarry did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > On 21. 5. 2011 14:46, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > APACHE2_MODULES is non-incremental (the output message says so right
6 > > there) which means you can't take stuff out. You can only prevent it
7 > > ever going in:
8 > >
9 > > Remove the things you don't want from APACHE2_MODULES in /etc/make.conf
10 >
11 > But I did not have any APACHE2_MODULES in /etc/make.conf
12 > so there is nothing I could remove, and I do not know what
13 > I should put in it. I do not want to change anything else,
14 > except for those two modules. Where can I find default value
15 > of APACHE2_MODULES?
16
17 emerge --info | grep APACHE2_MODULES
18