From: Kfir Lavi <lavi.kfir@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ot? : how to track and bill my work under gentoo
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 13:23:56
1 On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:41 AM, Stefan G. Weichinger <lists@×××××.at>wrote:
2
3 > Am 2011-05-02 23:46, schrieb Mick:
4 >
5 > > I don't use Gnome so can't advise for Gnome only apps, but KDE's Kontact
6 > suite
7 > > has Time Tracker.
8 > >
9 > > For a DE independent application you may want to have a look at Task
10 > Coach:
11 >
12 > Looks good, thanks!
13 >
14 > AFAI see it is not possible to use it from multiple machines, though?
15 >
16 > Maybe if I store that tsk-file on the net somewhere (maybe even dropbox,
17 > hmmm) ...
18 >
19 > Thanks, Stefan
20 >
21 > I use task coach but don't find it very good. Maybe I should really try to
22 use it more often.
23 I think something like Trac or similar ruby bug tracking tools are much much
24 better.
25 The wiki collaboration with ticket conversation, helps you really nail most
26 of your documenting
27 issues regarding your projects.
28
29 Regards,