From: Iain Buchanan <iain@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnome cvs binding
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 23:57:39
1 I think I've asked this before, and I usually get another recommendation
2 for another cvs gui (I use tkcvs).
3
4 But what I want is a gnome cvs binding, or add-on, or whatever, that
5 gives you tortoise-cvs like capabilities from within nautilus windows.
6 ie. icons have an overlay depending on whether they're up to date,
7 changed, etc., and you have right-click functionality to check in/out
8 files.
9
10 The problem I have with most cvs-gui's is that you have to tell it where
11 your cvs directories are, you can't just browse "anywhere" that happens
12 to have a CVS directory in it...
13
14 any hints? when I search google, all I get are millions of hits that
15 have nothing to do with gnome cvs gui's, because of the keyword "cvs".
16
17 thanks!
18 --
19 Iain Buchanan <iain at pcorp dot com dot au>
20
21 A committee is a group that keeps the minutes and loses hours.
22 -- Milton Berle
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list