From: Drew Tomlinson <drew@××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] ivtv 5.1 From Portage?
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 05:39:06
1 It was suggested to me on the MythTV list to upgrade from 0.4 to 0.5.0
2 or 0.5.1. However after running 'emerge --sync', portage still show
3 0.4.0-r2 as the latest version. I have it unmasked with the '~x86' in
4 package.keywords so I assume this is the latest version in the normal
5 portage tree. I've read about overlays and non official ebuilds but
6 don't understand the process. Can anyone tell me if there is an ebuild
7 for ivtv 0.5 and nudge me to a newbie link that explains the overlay
8 process?
9
10 Thanks,
11
12 Drew
15 Visit The Alchemist's Warehouse
16 Magic Tricks, DVDs, Videos, Books, & More!
17
18 http://www.alchemistswarehouse.com
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list