From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: firefox 68
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 18:47:30
1 On Mon, Sep 16, 2019 at 03:43:19PM +0100, Mick wrote
2
3 > I don't mind recompiling it if this is what must happen, is there any
4 > particular system-* USE flag which I should disable? BTW, in previous
5 > versions I have these FF USE flags set in a corresponding package.use file:
6 >
7 > system-harfbuzz system-icu system-jpeg system-libevent system-libvpx system-
8 > sqlite -wifi
9
10 Just to play safe, disable all of them in package.use. You're going
11 to have to recompile anyways.
12
13 system-av1 system-harfbuzz system-icu system-jpeg system-libevent
14 system-libvpx system-sqlite system-webp
17 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
18 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications