From: Adam Carter <adamcarter3@×××××.com>
To: "gentoo-user@l.g.o" <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what about my routing here ...
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 08:30:42
1 On the ipfire router. A quick google turns up commands like: ip route get
2 <IP> and ip route list cache match <IP> and if a redirected route exists,
3 it is labelled that way in the output of such commands.
4
5 If this is happening, it will be triggered by any traffic is forwarded to
6 10.96.25.1. Also, it shouldnt cause any problems. Other than a traceroute
7 output not quite being what you expect, is there any problem? If
8 everything's good dont worry about it (unless your curiosity is piqued).