From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] unmask what ?
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 12:38:38
1 Yes, I know...the only thing I dont know is the name of the flag,
2 Dorry, if my satiric comment of my previous posting miss its target ;)
5 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> [08-11-23 13:36]:
6 > meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
7 > > Hi
8 > >
9 > > While doing revdep-rebuild I got this one:
10 > >
11 > > Calculating dependencies /
12 > > !!! All ebuilds that could satisfy "media-libs/gst-plugins:0.8" have been masked.
13 > > !!! One of the following masked packages is required to complete your request:
14 > > - media-libs/gst-plugins-0.8.11 (masked by: )
17 > > In package-keywords I did a
18 > > media-libs/gst-plugins ~x86
19 > > in beforehand. But it seems that revdep-rebuild/emerge/portage
20 > > needs the ' ' to unmask this one, hu?
21 > >
22 > > So, how can I unmask "gst-plugins"?
25 > > Keep hacking!
26 > > mcc
32 > You have to unmask it. Put that package in the
33 > /etc/portage/package.unmask file. Then try it again.
34 >
35 > Hope that helps and I am not missing something else that may be causing
36 > this.
37 >
38 > Dale
39 >
44 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
45 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
46 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
47 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.