From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, info@××××××××××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WARNING! : Newbie ahead -- EMERGEncy problems
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:04:03
1 From: Rafael Fernández López <info@××××××××××××××××××.com>
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WARNING! : Newbie ahead -- EMERGEncy problems
3 Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:58:22 +0100
4
5 Hi Rafael !
6
7 Thank you for your reply ! :)
8 Are there any issues regarding Gcc-4.** ??
9
10 I am asking since my current system uses gcc-4.02. So I am
11 interested whether there are pitfalls I haven't discovered until now,
12 or whether Gcc-4.02 with the rest of Gentoo makes problems....
13
14 (Especially I am interested, whether curent Blender-CVS sources can
15 be build with gcc 3.4* (and what version do you recommend?)
16
17 Last question: Is there any "Emerge/Portage cookbook" or such on the
18 web beside the manpages. I want to speed up my learning and I am
19 learning best with examples....
20
21 Keep hacking!
22 mcc