From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Fluxbox problem
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 11:06:49
1 Yesterday, I updated to the now stable Fluxbox 1.3.7-r1 ;
2 there have been no changes in my config files.
3
4 Normally, I have the toolbar (the panel at the bottom of the screen) hidden
5 & make it visible by dropping the mouse down there ;
6 I also have Fbpager running to its left, similarly hidden & revealed.
7
8 Since the update, the pager & toolbar remain hidden,
9 even when I move the mouse down there, but when the mouse is over the pager,
10 the toolbar appears in a flickering form. It becomes a solid image
11 when I move the mouse to the right & remains till I move the mouse away.
12 However, if the pager is not running, the toolbar remains hidden always.
13
14 Before I file a bug, has anyone else seen this ? Any advice ?
18 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
19 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
20 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca