From: Holger Hoffstaette <holger.hoffstaette@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: CLI Torrent client(s)?
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 13:15:17
1 On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 18:07:10 +0700, Pandu Poluan wrote:
2
3 > I'm wondering: what's your recommended CLI Torrent client(s)? And why?
4
5 deluge has explicit separation between server and clients, so whether one
6 uses the web, remote-GUI or cli simply becomes a matter of choice.
7 Most of the time I use the remote GUI from my Windows laptop to control
8 the server on my Linux box, but occasionally I also use the server-local
9 cli directly. It's not super-feature-rich, but has shell-like completion
10 and does what one would expect. Very happy.
11 This model is different (and IMHO much better) from many other cli torrent
12 clients which require you to keep the shell open, or use screen.
13
14 -h