From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox, downloading files and odd behavior.
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 11:25:48
1 On 10/01/19 00:55, Dale wrote:
2 > Just how do you do backups? If cp -a and rsync would not work
3 > correctly, what do you use? I'm just curious now. ;-)
4
5 RAID.
6
7 I know it's not meant as a backup, and if anything happens to the
8 computer it could take out both drives, but at the moment I have two 3GB
9 drives mirrored, and I do copy stuff to archival DVD.
10
11 So if anything goes wrong I'm in trouble ... :-) That said, I'm someone
12 for whom things seem to "just work" - until I lend stuff to someone who
13 believes a good bash with a hammer is the fix for any technical gremlin :-)
14
15 Cheers,
16 Wol