From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to fix a hefty (emerge) blocking problem
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 21:23:09
1 On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 20:15:33 +0100, Dirk Heinrichs wrote:
2
3 > > a quick grep of man emerge and man portage on `ignore' and on `block'
4 > > didn't turn up such an option.
5 >
6 > As I said, I use paludis. I was only told that emerge also has this
7 > option, just last week (or was it the week before?) on this list.
8
9 I don't think it has such an option, but it does handle blocks much
10 better, automatically resolving many of them, including the recent
11 e2fsprogs one. That's not ignoring blocks but dealing with them.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 "Intel Inside" Is a Government Warning Required by Law.