From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] logs in the browser?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:51:10
1 Am 24.02.2015 um 03:14 schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > Stefan, if you already have systemd (which I believe you do), why don't you
4 > compile in the support for microhttpd and use the journal? This is the
5 > exact scenario for which systemd-journal-gatewayd[1] was written.
6
7 very good ... enabled it on one of my machines, looks good.
8
9 I am unsure if it will be possible to see only postfix.service (easier)
10 AND only the lines relevant for the domain of the specific customer by
11 doing this?
12
13 thanks, Stefan