From: Michael Thompson <mike@×××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Apache Sub directorys
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 11:46:55
1 All my previously working apache sub directorys have started to throw a
2 forbidden message.
3
4 I have checked my configs and they have not changed at all. I did a emerge
5 world the other day that installed the new PHP, but thats all. I really can
6 not think of any reason why this has happend. All the permisions are right
7 apache:apache.
8
9 There was a update to Apache, which went through the other night, but
10 everything looks just fine here, so i do not understand why!
11
12 Any one got any ideas?
15 Mike
16
17 To see the world in a grain of sand,
18 and to see heaven in a wild flower,
19 hold infinity in the palm of your hands,
20 and eternity in an hour.
21
22 GnuGPG KeyID:=FC0D8D9A
23 http://www.thompsonmike.co.uk
24
25 I don't need to outrun the bear, just the guy next to me...
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list