From: Jakob <jak.gentoo@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] lspci missing ATI details
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 21:24:30
1 On 1/10/07, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I'm not sure when it happened, but lspci (lspci -vvv) does not
5 > report on the details of my ATI 1900 video card, like it
6 > did a few weeks ago, when I last checked.
9 > Any ideas which upgrades/packages could be affecting this,
10 > lack of detail?
11 >
12 > I rebuilt the lastest stable release of pciutils, but that
13 > did not restore the information on the card, nor did
14 > installing version (~)2.2.4 fix the problem.
17 > Any ideas or suggestions?
20 > James
21 >
22 > --
23 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
26 I think pciutils was updated same days ago, maybe it helps to
27 downgrade to the version before.
28 --
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list