From: "Håkon Alstadheim" <hakon@×××××××××××××××.no>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2000 emails - printing, sorting by date
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 07:16:57
1 Den 18. aug. 2016 08:39, skrev Stroller:
2 >
3 >> On 17 Aug 2016, at 15:12, Daniel Quinn <gentoo@×××××××××××.org
4 >> <mailto:gentoo@×××××××××××.org>> wrote:
5 >>
6 >> I’m a Python guy, so my answer to this would be "use Python" :-)
7 >>
8 >> [The ReportLab
9 >> library](https://www.reportlab.com/docs/reportlab-userguide.pdf) is
10 >> extremely powerful and can be used to generate a PDF for every email
11 >> or a pdf for all emails. I've not used it myself, but I hear it's
12 >> very good.
13 >>
14 >> …
15 >>
16 >> At that point you have a sorted list of email objects which you can
17 >> then use ReportLab to generate a PDF.
20 > That's a little more complicated than I hoped for.
21 >
22 Have you looked at app-misc/muttprint ? Never tried it, but looks to fit
23 the bill. You will need various command-line tools that mutt-print will
24 use to parse mails and generate graphics.