From: davidvoge@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.1.2... a winner!
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:12:09
1 > Well, I took notice that kde 4.1.2 is in portage... I quickly removed
2 > kde-svn and layman and began the unmasking and keywording of 4.1.2. I let
3 > it all install over night and... This morning, with a little trepidation,
4 > I booted into KDE-4.1.2... no problems!
5 >
6 > This is the first of the recent kde4.x releases that I've been able to take
7 > full advantage of.
8 >
9 > Success at last...
10 >
11 > Cheers.
12
13 I had tried KDE-4.1.1 and see that there is no problems to use it! i tried
14 like much other people KDE-4.0 and there it was in heavy development.
15
16 KDE-4.1.2 is running good, too.
17
18 The only biggest thing i see in moment is the Amarok and hanging _sometimes_.
19 But this will be done near future.
20
21 The second is, if you like to configure your panel's you are not able to
22 choose the place of icon's were you want to place it exactly. on kde-look.org
23 is a panel-spacer available.