From: Allan Gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] WARNING dev-libs/icu-49.1 is BAD
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 00:23:27
1 On Wed, Apr 04 2012, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2
3 > On Wed, 04 Apr 2012 14:12:58 -0400, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
4 >
5 >> I now have to reinstall everything that was installed after icu, or at
6 >> least try them to see if they fail.
7 >
8 > I installed LibreOffice and Chromium after icu, LO seems to work but
9 > Chromium was useless.
10
11 There is a bug about chromium and the new icu.
12 For me libreoffice wouldn't build with the new icu.
13 Since I have now fixed up everything else, I will try again with LO.
14
15 allan