From: Javier Uribe <juribe@××××××××××.cl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer is blue!
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 08:29:14
1 El lun, 11-07-2005 a las 16:13 +1200, Nick Rout escribió:
2 > what happens when you use mplayer (as opposed to gmplayer)?
5 > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:02:50 -0500
6 > Michael Sullivan wrote:
7 >
8 > > My gmplayer screen (using the X11/Xv video driver (which is the only
9 > > driver that provides adequate full-screen performance)) is showing blue.
10 > > The movie's sound comes through, but no picture - just that blue screen.
11 > > I seem to remember someone had this same problem several months ago, but
12 > > I cannot seem to find the thread in the archives at gmane.org. Can
13 > > anyone help me?
14 > >
15 > > --
16 > > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
17 >
18 > --
19 > Nick Rout
22 I had a similar problem, but rebuild mplayer whit using next USE
23 variable
24
25 "3dnow 3dnowext alsa avi divx4linux directfb encode gif gtk ipv6 jpeg
26 mad mpeg mmx mmxext nls nvidia oggvorbis opengl oss png real sdl sse
27 truetype X xmms xv"
28
29 my problems were solved
30