From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] --depclean won't work anymore.
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 11:12:00
1 Daniel Pielmeier wrote:
2 > Dale schrieb am 23.11.2008 11:31:
6 > I think I got the information about --with-bdeps from here [1], so this
7 > is all the information I have.
8 > Also I am still on stable portage, while I guess you are not (as
9 > /etc/make.conf.example is still in place), so I don't know if there has
10 > anything changed in the meantime regarding this option.
11 >
12 > [1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/doc/faq.xml
17 I did go unstable with portage. You are right there. Since I am
18 running unstable and some docs may not be up to date, I read the emerge
19 man page. I may just test it with the -p or -a option to see what it
20 does. If it doesn't go crazy and want to remove everything in world, it
21 may be OK. emerge is currently running so I'll have to wait to test it.
22
23 By the way, the new portage rocks! It can handle blocks and stuff a LOT
24 easier. I think the devs are singing from the same sheet music again.
25 GO DEVS!!!
26
27 Dale
28