From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] problem with l2tp-isec
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 14:27:48
1 Hi. I am trying to configure l2tp-isec to a server and although it
2 works in Winblows, whenever I put c followed by the name, it times out.
3 I am not seeing any particular bad messages, except that netlink says 20
4 bytes left over after parsing attributes, but there seems to be no
5 solution to that. I am using openswan plus xl2tp.
8 How can I troubleshoot this, or should I post my configs here?
9
10 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
13 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
14 How do
15 you spend it?
16
17 John Covici