From: Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Group Calendaring with decent Outlook interaction
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 18:13:32
1 Hi all,
2
3 We use Thunderbird+Lightning+Provider for Google Calendar+Google
4 Calendar here in our office, and the calendaring really is becoming more
5 and more problematic for us, mostly with respect to interacting with
6 Meeting Invites from external users of Outlook/Exchange.
7
8 I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions for a hosted calendaring
9 solution that works well with Thunderbird+Lightning *and* deals
10 properly with meeting invites from outlook/Exchange users? This is for a
11 business, so commercial/paid service is not out of the question, but I
12 do prefer free if available...