From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] /usr/local/portage/profiles/repo_name
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 13:26:05
1 Hello,
4 Upon routine update of one gentoo system, I get this
5 error message:
6
7 WARNING: One or more repositories have missing repo_name entries:
8 /usr/local/portage/profiles/repo_name
9 NOTE: Each repo_name entry should be a plain text file containing a
10 unique name for the repository on the first line.
13 So looking in /etc/make.conf I see this entry:
14 source /usr/portage/local/layman/make.conf
17 Obviously there is a miss-match?
20 I have no "/usr/local/portage/profiles" directory.
21 I have not used the overlays (layman or Sunrise)
22 for some time, so maybe I need to read up on
23 how to set these up, as to keep current?
26 Any suggestions are most welcome.
29 James