From: Hunter Jozwiak <hunter.t.joz@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] How to Reclaim a Rather Nice Feature?
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 02:02:18
1 Hi all. I discovered a cool feature, be it by accident or intended,
2 with Emerge and Orca. If you put the cursor at the bottom of the
3 screen, Orca won't gabble compile information. Instead, it would say
4 stages, such as: "Emerge Frame. Emerging 1 of twenty
5 mail-client/thunderbird ''' Emerging 1 of 20 mail-client/thunderbird
6 compile." But for whatever reason, I broke this feature. Is there a
7 way to reclaim it? I suspect it broke after an update I did, but I
8 haven't a clue where the feature came from.