From: Michael Hampicke <mh@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo and orca using gnome 3.8
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 17:26:21
1 Am 12.05.2013 18:12, schrieb covici@××××××××××.com:
2 > Hi. I am trying to build orca from master which is necessary for gnome
3 > 3.8 which I have installed. Orca uses python3.3 and will not even use
4 > 3.2. So I emerged 3.3 by putting a keyword ~amd64 in the keywords.
5 > Now, how do I get the packages to go in -- the first one which has
6 > problems is dev-python/pygobject. I added python3_3 but when I emerge
7 > it, the use flags say (-python3_3).
8 >
9 > There may be others, but how can I get this package to go into
10 > python3.3?
11 >
12 > Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
15 I too run gnome 3.8. I have no problem merging orca (3.6.3-r1). What
16 error do you get when trying to merge orca? Maybe search bugs.gentoo.org.