From: Simon <turner25@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] full shutdown
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:49:08
1 Interesting, I do use that module for sound...
2 I'll try to rmmod it before shutting down...
3
4 But my older pc (not eeepc) which has the same issue uses another
5 driver... so maybe the problem is both with kernel options and with
6 this driver on the eeepc... ill give it a try!
7
8 Thanks a lot!
9