From: Hazen Valliant-Saunders <hazenvs@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How can I move system to new disk?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 18:17:34
1 cp -a works, i just like pipes.
2
3 On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > Hazen Valliant-Saunders wrote:
6 >
7 >> Tar is your friend and ally.
8 >>
9 >> 1. install and Mount the disk to a mount point.
10 >> 2. Use tar in for it's intended purpose
11 >> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BackupYourSystem/TAR
12 >> 3. remove old drive, & configure the new one as your primary.
13 >> 4. get a drink.
14 >>
15 >> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com <mailto: