From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Automounting USB drives
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 19:56:00
1 On Wed, 6 Aug 2014 11:29:12 -0700, Chris Stankevitz wrote:
2
3 > > It can be done with udev rules. See webpage
4 > > http://www.tuxradar.com/answers/526#null The suggested udev rule
5 > > is...
6 > Thank you for the link, that is great info!
7
8 I'm pleased you find it useful. I actually wrote that but wasn't aware it
9 was on the web site. however, things move quite quickly in udevland and
10 that was written in January 2008 - parts of it may be more historical than
11 topical.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Old hitchhikers never die-they just throw in the towel.