From: Jonathan Nichols <jnichols@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clock skew corrupts kernel builds?
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 02:44:57
1 >> But when I build a new kernel, I get:
2 >> make: warning: Clock skew detected. Your build may be incomplete.
3 >>
4 >> waz_up with this?
5 >>
6 >> Did I miss something? The clock in the kde menu bar is correct, and
7 >> matches
8 >> what I get when querying the system time with 'date'....
9 >>
10 >> Enlightenment would be appreciated...
13 What about the date in the BIOS? I've seen that error before and
14 correcting the computer's BIOS date resolved the issue. Sure, you have
15 to reboot, but oh well.. :-)
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list